I can’t get a break with my double lessons. They are always shortened or cancelled. This time was due to weather. Low ceiling….
Obviously, I meant clouds. They were at 400ft today, I’ve never seen them that low. Or well, since I’ve been paying attention. I woke up at 6, rolled over and checked the weather on my phone. It looked bad so I rolled back over and slept until 6:45. I decided it could get better so I needed to get up and shower. By 7:15 I had pretty much given up on getting ready and texted my CFI. We said let’s check in a bit later to see if I could get in on my 12-2 time. I fell asleep on the couch and woke back up at 9:15 and it was still getting worse so we called it.
Very disappointing since this was suppose to be my last one before progress check (if I did well). I guess, in the end, it was good we didn’t schedule my progress check yet. I’m just hoping it can get scheduled in. Probably this weekend or next week with how my lessons are spread out. I just now have to wait until Wednesday to fly.